This kit is a recast which comes with many problems:
- The upper left leg was 1/4 inch too long!
- The head didn't fit on the body
- The body didn't fit on the hip
- Buttocks was completely deformed and left and right thighs was deformed too
So, using putty, I sculpt new thighs and buttocks, cut the longer leg, rebuilt the left knees.
Also, I rebuilt the neck in order to fit with head. I filled the kit with thin newspaper slice, paper glue and putty. Once done, I
sanded all new parts and painted the kit. I very happy about the result.
- Airbrush: Blue jacket and skin
- Hand painting: skin, hair, gold part and "rubber" protectors.
- Light, medium and dark flesh, maron chocolate:
- Blue, black: airbrush color
- Dwarf Flesh, Enchanted Blue, Hawk Turquoise, Burnished Gold: Citadel Color
Rarity: In production.
Where I bought this kit: