I have been playing with computers for about 5 years.
At home I have three systems on my network. Two of them are dual boot;
one of them is Windows XP Pro and Suse 9.3 Pro and the server is Windows 2000 Server
and Fedora Core 3. My other computer, the daily driver, is running Windows 2000 Pro.
In May 2004 I Graduated from John Abbott College's PC Technical support program (LEA.71), I maintained a GPA of 89.3%. From March 2004 to March 2005
I worked in IT with Autodesk Media and Entertainment Division (formerly Discreet)
It was a fantastic place to work, and a great learning experience.
My Computer Skills
- I have expert troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with IBM worstations and Laptops
- Strong knowledge of Windows XP, Windows 2000 family, ME, 98SE and 95
- I have worked with Redhat Enterprise, Fedora Core and Suse
- Very good network troubleshooting skills
- Office 2000 and 2003
- Symantec Ghost