© Copyright therau2000 2012-2016
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
This page may not be copied, reproduced, translated, in whole or in part, without prior written authorization from therau2000.
Creating a link to this page is however permitted.
Mobius USB Tools
USB Tools is simply THE best, most sophisticated, and most advanced
Android app for the Mobius ActionCam and #16 camera. Providing super
smooth User interface for configuration and HD LiveView, Mobius USB
Tools automatically matches camera mode without any User intervention.
- A large number of
Users asked me to republish my apps with paid licensing, so I did.
- Mandatory monthly updates were eliminated and replaced with flexible Licensing.
- License Manager shows up automatically; touch button Read Me to get answers to all your licensing questions and information about Lifetime and Yearly Licenses.
- A Free trial License is offered as a courtesy to people who are
not sure if this app works correctly on their phone/tablet. Before Free
trial period is over, people can decide to continue with a Yearly
License or to purchase a Lifetime License.
- Free trial duration (7 to 30 days) is determined by Google Play at the time of purchase, regardless what the app says. Free trial end date is confirmed by Google Play order confirmation email.
- A Yearly License costs about $0.19 a week and a Lifetime License costs about $0.09 a week (over two years).
- It is strongly recommended to keep app up to date to take advantage of latest improvements.
- v18.104.22.168 Major improvement to the license verification process to
make it more forgiving; corrected all reported licensing issues.
As discussed in Android Issue 189766
there is a great deal of frustration with permission "Contacts" in
Android 6. See app's built-in FAQ in app version 22.214.171.124 or above.
Support Web Page
Mobius USB Tools in Play Store
Q: When will you support the M2 camera?
A: When hardware/firmware
developer (alias Elijah Xie) sends me the necessary information and one
of each M2 camera model: USB and WiFi.
Q: Did you contribute to the M2 development ?
A: Yes I did, from the very beginning. I proposed a lot of features: hardware, firmware, development stragegy, accessories, etc.
Note: Due to the unauthorized reproduction of part of this Web page on RCG, I will not comment further for now.